kensington expert mouse setup

i currently have a nano4 with expert mouse directly plugged into it...
i thought since it was "native" it would respond like hog trackball control...
i can only get a regular mouse function off this thing...

i still have no pan/tilt control and no button functions :(
what am i missing...or is it not fully supported for pan/tilt control?

any help is greatly appreciated
thanks!
:hogsign:
  • "Using an External Trackball

External USB trackballs can be connected to the console via the console's USB ports. Most external USB trackballs are supported only as an external mouse with left and right click capabilities however a select set of trackballs (listed below) are fully supported as functional Hog 4 OS trackballs (support for all four trackball buttons and support for the use of the trackball in both pointer and POS mode):

Kensington Expert Mouse (Model K64325)

Kensington Orbit Wireless Mobile Trackball (Model K72352US) - (note: does not have top left and top right buttons)

Kensington SlimBlade Trackball (Model K72327US) "

-from the Hog4 Manual

I am having trouble figuring out how though. I cant find any options for it in Control Panel or Preferences and I have the latest driver installed for the mouse. There is nothing further I can find on the subject in the manual. I have The Kensington Expert Mouse as well
  • as mentioned by the hog wizards...
    that they would put in a request for the trackball option in nano for next build...

I read the manual bought the recommended trackball for my nano and its not supported hence this thread...

so im patiently waiting and hoping it will get nano support in the updates to come!

happy hog-ing