Creating OSC templates

So Im trying to create a custom iphone template for OSC
anyone tried this ?
Im trying to work out how it knows whats what
I have been using the ipad template and copying the text I.E : fader/1 , choose/1 and so on as im imagining that text format is how it ID's function
will this work??
also when adding a fader V it always starts with the fader at the top so I imagine you just invert it and give it values of 0-255 ?
Im flying blind as I have no desk to test on at the mo
cheers
mikey
Parents
  • [QUOTE=mikeyray;66996]So Im trying to create a custom iphone template for OSC
    anyone tried this ?
    I have been using the ipad template and copying the text I.E : fader/1 , choose/1 and so on as im imagining that text format is how it ID's function
    will this work??
    also when adding a fader V it always starts with the fader at the top so I imagine you just invert it and give it values of 0-255 ?
    cheers
    mikey

Yes.

No. Hog goes by the text visible in the OSC tab in the editor. For example,
    GM's fader is /hog/hardware/fader/0.

Click on the Inverted box to invert the fader.:cool:
  • [QUOTE=mikeyray;66996]So Im trying to create a custom iphone template for OSC
    anyone tried this ?
    will this work??
    cheers
    mikey

Yes.

No. Hog goes by the text visible in the OSC tab in the editor. For example,
    GM's fader is /hog/hardware/fader/0.

Click on the Inverted box to invert the fader.:cool:
Children
No Data