H4pc on a MS Surface Pro?

I did a quick search and couldn't find any discussions regarding running H4 on a Surface Pro, or other true Win8 tablets.

Anyone have any experience with this?

From the specs it seems like it could work fairly well, especially as a remote.
True 1920 by 1080 display, real processor, stylus for interacting with the front panel etc.

Any thoughts? I'm half tempted to buy one to try it out, but the cost of admission is a little high just for experimentation's sake.

Mike
Parents
  • Well Louis's suggestion got me looking at other options.

After surfing and researching all weekend, I found a great deal on a refurb Lenovo Thinkpad Twist convertible on their outlet store, so I ordered one and will see how it goes. Less than $500 shipped! 15% off thru the 29th on May.

I liked that it has a beefier proc and built in ethernet vs a discreet tablet, but I was also eying the Thinkpad Tablet 2 as well...

Mike
  • Well Louis's suggestion got me looking at other options.

After surfing and researching all weekend, I found a great deal on a refurb Lenovo Thinkpad Twist convertible on their outlet store, so I ordered one and will see how it goes. Less than $500 shipped! 15% off thru the 29th on May.

I liked that it has a beefier proc and built in ethernet vs a discreet tablet, but I was also eying the Thinkpad Tablet 2 as well...

Mike
Children
No Data