allTouch PC's/control panel

HI

4 alltouch PC's same issue. Hog4 Control panel freezes. Laptops working OK. Will try to see is problem still exist in Hog4 new build .
Parents
  • Does anyone know if this has been reported as a bug yet?

I have the same issues on a HP All-in-One and also an Acer tablet which we "try" and use as a focus remote but with the front panel locking up the entire time, it makes it impossible to do.

No such issues running MA2 OnPC on the exact same hardware, so it is definitely a software issue.

I had a further issue this week when connecting a tablet PC running 4PC to my Full Boar 4 that after about 20 minutes the keyboard in mapping mode would stop responding and started accepting random key commands. Exit the session, restart the application and everything working 100% again for the next 20 minutes...knew I should have also taken the nano wing that day :)

Together with 4PC crashing when you try and change a path in a cue list, I think I am ready to say (at least for my organisation) that 4PC is not currently show safe - not an easy thing for someone to say who has invested in 5 Hog consoles!

Barco > Can you please recommend some compatible touch screen based hardware that is compatible with the current release of Hog 4PC.

Cheers

Andrei
  • Does anyone know if this has been reported as a bug yet?

I have the same issues on a HP All-in-One and also an Acer tablet which we "try" and use as a focus remote but with the front panel locking up the entire time, it makes it impossible to do.

No such issues running MA2 OnPC on the exact same hardware, so it is definitely a software issue.

I had a further issue this week when connecting a tablet PC running 4PC to my Full Boar 4 that after about 20 minutes the keyboard in mapping mode would stop responding and started accepting random key commands. Exit the session, restart the application and everything working 100% again for the next 20 minutes...knew I should have also taken the nano wing that day :)

Together with 4PC crashing when you try and change a path in a cue list, I think I am ready to say (at least for my organisation) that 4PC is not currently show safe - not an easy thing for someone to say who has invested in 5 Hog consoles!

Barco > Can you please recommend some compatible touch screen based hardware that is compatible with the current release of Hog 4PC.

Cheers

Andrei
Children
No Data