allTouch PC's/control panel

HI

4 alltouch PC's same issue. Hog4 Control panel freezes. Laptops working OK. Will try to see is problem still exist in Hog4 new build .
Parents
  • I am actually running Windows 7 and also ensuring that the application starts in Administrator mode, still with no luck.

Problem is that it is getting harder to buy non multi-touch surfaces (for focus remotes, etc) and I am not too keen on having to go back to an 11 year old operating system to get an application written in 2013 working correctly.

Hopefully someone from Barco can give an update on when they expect to release a patch to fix things up.

Cheers

Andrei
  • I am actually running Windows 7 and also ensuring that the application starts in Administrator mode, still with no luck.

Problem is that it is getting harder to buy non multi-touch surfaces (for focus remotes, etc) and I am not too keen on having to go back to an 11 year old operating system to get an application written in 2013 working correctly.

Hopefully someone from Barco can give an update on when they expect to release a patch to fix things up.

Cheers

Andrei
Children
No Data