allTouch PC's/control panel

HI

4 alltouch PC's same issue. Hog4 Control panel freezes. Laptops working OK. Will try to see is problem still exist in Hog4 new build .
Parents
  • I'm having the same issue with an Envy 23" HP computer.

It is a clean installation of Hog 4 1.2.1.

Just to echo the two issues that other people have been talking about:

First, after interacting once with the front panel, it locks you out of further interaction. I haven't found that doing other things affects that; I'll give that a try.

Second, after a random amount of time (and doesn't seem to be based on interacting with it), it seems like the software locks the Pig key on. Numbers, specifically, start doing strange things. If I hold down CTRL, though, everything can be put in normally.

The program is set to "Run as administrator" and in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
  • I'm having the same issue with an Envy 23" HP computer.

It is a clean installation of Hog 4 1.2.1.

Just to echo the two issues that other people have been talking about:

First, after interacting once with the front panel, it locks you out of further interaction. I haven't found that doing other things affects that; I'll give that a try.

Second, after a random amount of time (and doesn't seem to be based on interacting with it), it seems like the software locks the Pig key on. Numbers, specifically, start doing strange things. If I hold down CTRL, though, everything can be put in normally.

The program is set to "Run as administrator" and in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
Children
No Data