command keys question

hey there,
i`m playing around with the command keys for the first time and have one question.

can i flash cuelists (via command keys) that are not assigned to faders?

for example:
-create a HTP cuelist which has a group of fixtures at full.
-create a command key for that list
-put the command key action to flash
so far everything fine...
-remove the cuelist from the fader ( keep it in the list directory )
-flash is not working any more...

wouldn`t that be a great way to " save " faders ?!

any ideas? workarounds? or am i missing something here?

thanx-dennis
Parents
  • I programmed a randm strobe on a virtual fader, set in and out times to 0 and cue list times to 0, then set go and flash and realse on off. Then moved that to a command button and deleted it off the virtual fader. set the command button to flash and Bam !! Now I have a limitless number of virtual play backs using command buttons. I am not sure if this helps anyone or not, however I find it greatly useful for things like my intensity bumps and chases and strobing. As well as color changes and what not. Saves my faders for more neccesary things.
  • I programmed a randm strobe on a virtual fader, set in and out times to 0 and cue list times to 0, then set go and flash and realse on off. Then moved that to a command button and deleted it off the virtual fader. set the command button to flash and Bam !! Now I have a limitless number of virtual play backs using command buttons. I am not sure if this helps anyone or not, however I find it greatly useful for things like my intensity bumps and chases and strobing. As well as color changes and what not. Saves my faders for more neccesary things.
Children
No Data