Robe DLX'a

I have 4 Robe DLX's (2 connected on DMX and 2 over Art Net) I have control of pan and tilt. I can not make them Output light. :dunno:

Anyone have issues with this? Any Idea's?
Parents
  • There is a bug in the library or better said the manual leads in the wrong direction.
    The RGB channels are shown as CMY in the manual. And so is the library build. But in the standard Mode mode of the fixture (RGBW) this gives inverted colour values. Might be your problem.
    So there are 2 options:
    * change the Mode at the fixture to CMY Mode (you will loose the white LEDs then, has nothing to do with the console)
    * open the DLX lib in the fixture builder, invert the cmy channels so that they are now 65523>0 and not 0>65535

And also check that the right mode is set at the DLX
  • There is a bug in the library or better said the manual leads in the wrong direction.
    The RGB channels are shown as CMY in the manual. And so is the library build. But in the standard Mode mode of the fixture (RGBW) this gives inverted colour values. Might be your problem.
    So there are 2 options:
    * change the Mode at the fixture to CMY Mode (you will loose the white LEDs then, has nothing to do with the console)
    * open the DLX lib in the fixture builder, invert the cmy channels so that they are now 65523>0 and not 0>65535

And also check that the right mode is set at the DLX
Children
No Data