Flash button issue - Hog 4 show on Hog 3

Not sure if this should be here or in the Hog 3 forum...

Show initially programmed on Hog 4 PC v1.1.3

Then moved onto Hog 4 console running v1.2.0 and more programming done.

Today I loaded it onto a Hog 3 v3.2.6 and the flash buttons don't work.

Open the list options, and "none" is selected for the button. Changed to "flash", and now +go and +release work ok, but the intensity level remains at zero.

I tried reprogramming the lists on the Hog 3 but the same thing happened, including "none" being selected.

Luckily everything I need a flash button on are lists with a single cue, so I reprogrammed them as scenes and all is good.

Leggy.
Parents
  • Jonathan

I was albe to recreate this with a new show created on H4 1.2.0 then loaded on H3 3.2.6.
    I noticed that the Flash option was set to "None" and when setting it to "Flash" we do not change the "Flash Intensity Value". This value was set to 0 so hitting the Flash Key would bump the intensity to "0" instead of "100".
    If I set the "Flash Intensity Value" to "100" then flash keys worked as they should.

Can you please confirm that your "Flash Intensity Value" was also set to 0?
  • Jonathan

I was albe to recreate this with a new show created on H4 1.2.0 then loaded on H3 3.2.6.
    I noticed that the Flash option was set to "None" and when setting it to "Flash" we do not change the "Flash Intensity Value". This value was set to 0 so hitting the Flash Key would bump the intensity to "0" instead of "100".
    If I set the "Flash Intensity Value" to "100" then flash keys worked as they should.

Can you please confirm that your "Flash Intensity Value" was also set to 0?
Children
No Data