H4 Is this the real roadcase really

so i just got my new Road hog 4 so far im in love after using Hog products must say im very happy, but what happen to the case, i want my road case replace please
Come on Hight End we want our Road cases replaced why change something that Has work great

Please fix our cases, the handle is back words and it always hit you in the legs what is wrong in this picture i want my money back forums.highend.com/images/smilies/rtfm.gif:rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad:
  • i do agree that the case is a bit crap
    could of gone with sound console styles with 4 wheels or something a bit more practical
  • [QUOTE=jsteel;67946]i do agree that the case is a bit crap
    could of gone with sound console styles with 4 wheels or something a bit more practical

I think we need to post here and have high end help us out on getting a better design, one of the reasons why i when't with the RoadHog is because of the way you can walk in and out of shows with no problem
  • Hi EP,

Sorry to here about your issues with the Road Hog 4 flight case, would you please send me an email- chris_ferrante at highend dot com with the issues you are encountering. We have shipped rather a lot of these and have not encountered these sorts of issues, therefore would certainly like to understand your concerns. I am afraid i cannot see the picture you have posted a link of for some reason.

Cheers

Chris
  • I agree, I think the cases are ok for rental houses where there is a lot of space and they are thrown on trucks but for the owner users the cases are a nightmare.

I have to keep my desk in a spare room at the house and only yesterday I sent me old desk out because its easier to move as it's on 4 wheels.
  • I was disappointed that there is no longer a storage bin in the lid for things like keyboards, power cables, manuals, etc. All the accessories now have to ride in a SECOND case that I drag along with me.
    If there is a redesign, I vote to engineer that back in.
  • Well, you know a console is really great when the biggest complaints are the case and the dust cover.

I was just at Upstaging last week and they had R&R cases build them a really nice case for their full size Hog-4. So nice, I'm ordering one through them for my desk.

Perhaps there should be a "touring case" option when ordering at extra cost that is better designed.
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;67960]Well, you know a console is really great when the biggest complaints are the case and the dust cover.

I was just at Upstaging last week and they had R&R cases build them a really nice case for their full size Hog-4. So nice, I'm ordering one through them for my desk.

Perhaps there should be a "touring case" option when ordering at extra cost that is better designed.

I agree i think that the board is great, the case not so much, i would like the old road Hog 3 case on my hog 4 it was great stoare for my ups, and other stuff and i didn't have to carry it on my back... High end please fix our case and we will be happy:rtfm:
  • [QUOTE=chrisf;67951]Hi EP,

Sorry to here about your issues with the Road Hog 4 flight case, would you please send me an email- chris_ferrante at highend dot com with the issues you are encountering. We have shipped rather a lot of these and have not encountered these sorts of issues, therefore would certainly like to understand your concerns. I am afraid i cannot see the picture you have posted a link of for some reason.

Cheers

Chris

i will try to send a video for you to check out what our complaints are on the case.
    Thank you so much for the reply
  • I agree with all the above posts - I bought a FB4 and RH4 and the cases were so flimsy that I got Amptown Cases in Germany to build me new ones
    I didn't feel that they were strong enough to protect my investment and I could not store basic stuff like 16amp ceeform - IEC under the desk
    Dreadful design for the price - I would love my money back on the cases
    Desks are great tho !!!
    Kevin
  • I also replaced the cases for my HOG4 with Amptown Cases.
    Fullboar 4 is ok, Roadhog 4 also is ok, but the one from Amptown for the Roadhog 4 is a bit nicer... Trolly-style like the old one