H4 Is this the real roadcase really

so i just got my new Road hog 4 so far im in love after using Hog products must say im very happy, but what happen to the case, i want my road case replace please
Come on Hight End we want our Road cases replaced why change something that Has work great

Please fix our cases, the handle is back words and it always hit you in the legs what is wrong in this picture i want my money back forums.highend.com/images/smilies/rtfm.gif:rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=chrisf;67951]Hi EP,

Sorry to here about your issues with the Road Hog 4 flight case, would you please send me an email- chris_ferrante at highend dot com with the issues you are encountering. We have shipped rather a lot of these and have not encountered these sorts of issues, therefore would certainly like to understand your concerns. I am afraid i cannot see the picture you have posted a link of for some reason.

Cheers

Chris

i will try to send a video for you to check out what our complaints are on the case.
    Thank you so much for the reply
  • [QUOTE=chrisf;67951]Hi EP,

Sorry to here about your issues with the Road Hog 4 flight case, would you please send me an email- chris_ferrante at highend dot com with the issues you are encountering. We have shipped rather a lot of these and have not encountered these sorts of issues, therefore would certainly like to understand your concerns. I am afraid i cannot see the picture you have posted a link of for some reason.

Cheers

Chris

i will try to send a video for you to check out what our complaints are on the case.
    Thank you so much for the reply
Children
No Data