Bug report - Touching individual parameters

v1.2.0

I can no longer hold down the touch button and nudge an encoder wheel to touch a parameter. The result is the same as nudging the wheel without holding down touch. Any palette reference is removed.

I have tried various attempts such as changing the encoder button function, and holding down touch and pressing the button. None of them are working.

Is this a bug or no longer a feature?
Parents
  • I just tried this on both Hog 3 and Hog 4 consoles and they both respond the same. When holding touch and nudging an encoder, the value came up instead of the palette, but only for the one encoder nudged. For example if nudging Cyan, Cyan would come up in a value but the other parameters in the palette, Mag and Yell both came up with the palette name. I tried nudging as soft as possible and I could not get it to bring the palette name up on the encoder being nudged on either console.

For example you can try using 1-10 COLOR TOUCH or 1-10 COLOR SUCK but not holding either down when pressing the next key.
  • I just tried this on both Hog 3 and Hog 4 consoles and they both respond the same. When holding touch and nudging an encoder, the value came up instead of the palette, but only for the one encoder nudged. For example if nudging Cyan, Cyan would come up in a value but the other parameters in the palette, Mag and Yell both came up with the palette name. I tried nudging as soft as possible and I could not get it to bring the palette name up on the encoder being nudged on either console.

For example you can try using 1-10 COLOR TOUCH or 1-10 COLOR SUCK but not holding either down when pressing the next key.
Children
No Data