Bug report - Touching individual parameters

v1.2.0

I can no longer hold down the touch button and nudge an encoder wheel to touch a parameter. The result is the same as nudging the wheel without holding down touch. Any palette reference is removed.

I have tried various attempts such as changing the encoder button function, and holding down touch and pressing the button. None of them are working.

Is this a bug or no longer a feature?
Parents
  • It seems I am mistaken.

However, in every other application of the Touch soft key, palette references are left intact, except this one. Therefore, can it be changed so that it behaves in the same was as pressing a Kind key followed by Touch?

My particular example is that I wanted to pull into the programmer a palette that purely had gobo rotation values. Of course, I could create a user kind of just that parameter, but that would make for a lot of Kinds!

I think my request is quite logical.

Thoughts anyone?
  • It seems I am mistaken.

However, in every other application of the Touch soft key, palette references are left intact, except this one. Therefore, can it be changed so that it behaves in the same was as pressing a Kind key followed by Touch?

My particular example is that I wanted to pull into the programmer a palette that purely had gobo rotation values. Of course, I could create a user kind of just that parameter, but that would make for a lot of Kinds!

I think my request is quite logical.

Thoughts anyone?
Children
No Data