Bug report - Touching individual parameters

v1.2.0

I can no longer hold down the touch button and nudge an encoder wheel to touch a parameter. The result is the same as nudging the wheel without holding down touch. Any palette reference is removed.

I have tried various attempts such as changing the encoder button function, and holding down touch and pressing the button. None of them are working.

Is this a bug or no longer a feature?
Parents
  • Hi Marty,

So can I achieve what I want with a form of Suck and nudging encoders? I thought I tried everything?

As for Live, it would require me to look at my fixture in the output window to find exactly what palette the parameter is referencing, then find my palette. Granted, this isn't a major issue and more often than not i'll know what palette something is referencing without needing to look at the output, or I could first Touch the fixture (or Suck) to find the palette.

I'm after a quick way to grab the single parameter.

Holding Touch and nudging the wheel is surely the perfect way to achieve this, if only it didn't break the reference.

Do you see what i'm getting at? Currently it seems a wasted function.
  • Hi Marty,

So can I achieve what I want with a form of Suck and nudging encoders? I thought I tried everything?

As for Live, it would require me to look at my fixture in the output window to find exactly what palette the parameter is referencing, then find my palette. Granted, this isn't a major issue and more often than not i'll know what palette something is referencing without needing to look at the output, or I could first Touch the fixture (or Suck) to find the palette.

I'm after a quick way to grab the single parameter.

Holding Touch and nudging the wheel is surely the perfect way to achieve this, if only it didn't break the reference.

Do you see what i'm getting at? Currently it seems a wasted function.
Children
No Data