Hog4 and Iiyama ProLite T2252MTS

Will this touch screen, Iiyama ProLite T2252MTS, work with a Full Boar 4?

I can't find a list with supported touch screens for Hog 4 series of consoles, is it available yet?

Best and thanks for the help!

Mike
Parents
  • [QUOTE=mikevers;68530]Is this a general recommendation for using touch screens with the new Hog 4 family?
    I would like to use Dell S2240T now, because it supports multi touch. This screen is generically supported by Windows 7 and 8, but does that mean it will also be supported by Road Hog 4 and Full Boar 4?
    It seems to me there is little info/documentation about this from Highend. Why is this?

Becaus the list of existing touchscreens is endless, and supporting all those drivers is just a waste of resources.

Luckly most touchscreens are based on the same interface (Elo, 3M), meaning if you google your touchscreen you can find if it uses an 3m or Elo touch interface. If so its compatible with the consoles.
  • [QUOTE=mikevers;68530]Is this a general recommendation for using touch screens with the new Hog 4 family?
    I would like to use Dell S2240T now, because it supports multi touch. This screen is generically supported by Windows 7 and 8, but does that mean it will also be supported by Road Hog 4 and Full Boar 4?
    It seems to me there is little info/documentation about this from Highend. Why is this?

Becaus the list of existing touchscreens is endless, and supporting all those drivers is just a waste of resources.

Luckly most touchscreens are based on the same interface (Elo, 3M), meaning if you google your touchscreen you can find if it uses an 3m or Elo touch interface. If so its compatible with the consoles.
Children
No Data