Fine Mode / Media Server (Media/File)

Is there (yet) a better solution than making a macro, to step through media / folders on a media server. Why can't the "Fine" function allow slower and more exact selection of media server folders and files .... its crazy when trying to quickly busk something in that this doesn't exist.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;68326]Stephen

In V2 will have added another mode to those buttons that will jump the value by 1 dmx channel, this works great for media file and folder!
    We are calling this function "adjust by one".
    I am sorry this does not help you today but it is coming!! I have tested it and it is a great new feature.

Thoughts on taking "adjust by one" a step further and applying it to the center wheel on the Hog 4? Allowing each "click" of the wheel to move one folder/file.
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;68326]Stephen

In V2 will have added another mode to those buttons that will jump the value by 1 dmx channel, this works great for media file and folder!
    We are calling this function "adjust by one".
    I am sorry this does not help you today but it is coming!! I have tested it and it is a great new feature.

Thoughts on taking "adjust by one" a step further and applying it to the center wheel on the Hog 4? Allowing each "click" of the wheel to move one folder/file.
Children
No Data