Record remove values over several lists?

Hi
Whats the syntax for record remove values over several lists?
E.g 1 thru 10 - position touch - record remove - list 1/1 thru 3/1 ... Doesn't work.

Thanks
Jay
Parents
  • JayJay, looks like you got a good request here...

I just tried finding a syntax that would allow multiple record functions to multiple lists using the thru command and I could not find a syntax that works... As you stated, as soon as you try to include the thru command to create a string of lists after using the record or merge command, the command line turns red indicating a syntax error.

Interestingly enough, I found that you can include the thru command after the record or merge command to influence multiple scenes. Obviously this doesn't help, but if it can be done with the scene directory, then similar code exists in the software and maybe HES will consider giving us this functionality with the Lists in the list directory.

JB
  • JayJay, looks like you got a good request here...

I just tried finding a syntax that would allow multiple record functions to multiple lists using the thru command and I could not find a syntax that works... As you stated, as soon as you try to include the thru command to create a string of lists after using the record or merge command, the command line turns red indicating a syntax error.

Interestingly enough, I found that you can include the thru command after the record or merge command to influence multiple scenes. Obviously this doesn't help, but if it can be done with the scene directory, then similar code exists in the software and maybe HES will consider giving us this functionality with the Lists in the list directory.

JB
Children
No Data