H4 nano colour encoder issue.

Hey guys, I've banana having issues with selecting colour with the encoder wheel on my console. When I have slotted colors selected, it won't allow me to scroll thru them with with wheel, but if I select continuous or spin the encoder works as expected. This used to be a problem for me on a much older software version, but was fixed in an update. I am running the latest release 1.2. Something. Some help would be great but it isn't urgent.

Cheers.
Parents
  • I have this with a show as well, quite a few fixtures seem to not have colour wheel one working from the encoder, but colour wheel tow is fine.

I was told it might be a show file error, i am fixture swapping and getting the same problem. I started a new show and do not have the same problem, so try making a new show and see if that sorts it. I do not use colour wheel fixtures as normal, but my plan is to try to merge my show into an empty show and see if that helps., just not got round to it yet.

Try to start a new show with your fixtures and see what the results are
  • I have this with a show as well, quite a few fixtures seem to not have colour wheel one working from the encoder, but colour wheel tow is fine.

I was told it might be a show file error, i am fixture swapping and getting the same problem. I started a new show and do not have the same problem, so try making a new show and see if that sorts it. I do not use colour wheel fixtures as normal, but my plan is to try to merge my show into an empty show and see if that helps., just not got round to it yet.

Try to start a new show with your fixtures and see what the results are
Children
No Data