H4 nano colour encoder issue.

Hey guys, I've banana having issues with selecting colour with the encoder wheel on my console. When I have slotted colors selected, it won't allow me to scroll thru them with with wheel, but if I select continuous or spin the encoder works as expected. This used to be a problem for me on a much older software version, but was fixed in an update. I am running the latest release 1.2. Something. Some help would be great but it isn't urgent.

Cheers.
Parents
  • I have been having this problem with a couple of shows that are too advanced to start again, the merge new show does not work, so stuck with using the slots tool bar to get or update colour.

In China at the moment and what I feared was some Clay Paky fixtures where the colour slots are not correct, some being split colours, so impossible to use as you have no way to gain control of colour. The venue did not have any dmx data sheets or internet access, so in the end I just copied the fixture and tuned colour wheel one to continuous and got control that way, so I could use the encoder to update palettes.

Starting a new show cures the problem, but this current show has 200 or more hours of programming, its not an option to start again for me.
  • I have been having this problem with a couple of shows that are too advanced to start again, the merge new show does not work, so stuck with using the slots tool bar to get or update colour.

In China at the moment and what I feared was some Clay Paky fixtures where the colour slots are not correct, some being split colours, so impossible to use as you have no way to gain control of colour. The venue did not have any dmx data sheets or internet access, so in the end I just copied the fixture and tuned colour wheel one to continuous and got control that way, so I could use the encoder to update palettes.

Starting a new show cures the problem, but this current show has 200 or more hours of programming, its not an option to start again for me.
Children
No Data