Hog4PC MTC

Hello Fellow Hogger's,

Does anyone know if its possible to send MIDI Timecode to Hog4PC without the aid of an external device? I'm currently using a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) by the name of Reaper to send timecode to a PC based lighting console application via a MIDIloop back program and was wondering if the same was possible for Hog4PC. I can see the option to select the MIDILoop back in the Hog4PC Control Panel, but can't seem to find a way to get the console to "hear" the timecode. Any advice would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Having the same issue as isaiahfranco. Trying to loopback midi timecode from reaper to hog on the same pc. I've selected the correct input under control panel settings on Hog, but still can't see/select timecode source in playback options. Not sure if this is locked midi function on hog4pc? I'll have access to my desk in a couple of weeks time, but wanted to test some things beforehand...

Reaper is sending data, which I can see on loopMIDI, but maybe there's something else that stops Hog from recognizing it as timecode..?
  • Having the same issue as isaiahfranco. Trying to loopback midi timecode from reaper to hog on the same pc. I've selected the correct input under control panel settings on Hog, but still can't see/select timecode source in playback options. Not sure if this is locked midi function on hog4pc? I'll have access to my desk in a couple of weeks time, but wanted to test some things beforehand...

Reaper is sending data, which I can see on loopMIDI, but maybe there's something else that stops Hog from recognizing it as timecode..?
Children
No Data