problem moving cues

Not sure if its just my board or an os bug. When I try to move a cue I get an error. "Unable to retrieve object for ID95 from directories array". I can grab cue # and copy then delete the old one but on 3.2.6 I was able to move cues no problem.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=lessergreater;70646]Not sure if its just my board or an os bug. When I try to move a cue I get an error. "Unable to retrieve object for ID95 from directories array". I can grab cue # and copy then delete the old one but on 3.2.6 I was able to move cues no problem.

Hog uses a custom database format to store your show. These type errors
    typically indicate a "can't happen" type situation, such as a cue but no corresponding cue body.:eek:

Our 2.1 release will be recording some diagnostic information about show history such that when we receive one of these showfiles from the field we can begin to understand how things get out of whack.

In the meantime if the problem persists I would suggest merging into a new show. This has the side effect of creating a new database which often cleans up these types of issues. :outtahere:
  • [QUOTE=lessergreater;70646]Not sure if its just my board or an os bug. When I try to move a cue I get an error. "Unable to retrieve object for ID95 from directories array". I can grab cue # and copy then delete the old one but on 3.2.6 I was able to move cues no problem.

Hog uses a custom database format to store your show. These type errors
    typically indicate a "can't happen" type situation, such as a cue but no corresponding cue body.:eek:

Our 2.1 release will be recording some diagnostic information about show history such that when we receive one of these showfiles from the field we can begin to understand how things get out of whack.

In the meantime if the problem persists I would suggest merging into a new show. This has the side effect of creating a new database which often cleans up these types of issues. :outtahere:
Children
No Data