Wireless Network ? H4

If anyone would be kind enough to help here I have car shows coming up
and I was thinking lugging my H4 around over carpet/Ramps and more would be a large pain.
So I was thinking of a wireless network H4 + Switch + Ausu Laptop running
Light Converse + long range wireless router = Ausu tablet running H4PC
Could this be done and if so could you explain HOW

Please,

Robin
Parents
  • But be careful when you also run server on the Laptop.
    Especially when using the same netnumber, this means full-tracking-backup.
    The playback and programming-state would be exactly the same, and when you loose the wifi-connection you will also loose the secondary show-server running on your laptop

If it is for focusing only I would turn off the server and use a different net-number.
    You can still recall all lights, programm palettes, cues and so on. But the Laptop would be independent from the state of your Hog 4. So you could also fire different cues there maybe for rehearsals in one area and with your remote you can focus anonther one
  • But be careful when you also run server on the Laptop.
    Especially when using the same netnumber, this means full-tracking-backup.
    The playback and programming-state would be exactly the same, and when you loose the wifi-connection you will also loose the secondary show-server running on your laptop

If it is for focusing only I would turn off the server and use a different net-number.
    You can still recall all lights, programm palettes, cues and so on. But the Laptop would be independent from the state of your Hog 4. So you could also fire different cues there maybe for rehearsals in one area and with your remote you can focus anonther one
Children
No Data