Wireless Network ? H4

If anyone would be kind enough to help here I have car shows coming up
and I was thinking lugging my H4 around over carpet/Ramps and more would be a large pain.
So I was thinking of a wireless network H4 + Switch + Ausu Laptop running
Light Converse + long range wireless router = Ausu tablet running H4PC
Could this be done and if so could you explain HOW

Please,

Robin
Parents
  • Well it's still not working, I am using a mac airport and followed the directions ?
    Maybe I am not getting it 1 can this be done with 1 wireless router ?
    I put in the IP addresses but I keep getting this router has NO DNS Servers ? there was no mention of that!
    Anyway Marc this is for some LARGE car show's SEMA is one of them and my plan was to update the focuses I have made in Light Converse and leave the H4 in the Dimmer room and go around with an AUSU tablet.
    Can you tell me how this should be set up, this would be far better than dragging around
    the H4 and yelling at 4 boom lifts .
    So and you have been most helpful in the past Please tell me what I need to buy and can you please tell me how to set it up to be bomb proof.
    Thank you so much >>>>>Robin
  • Well it's still not working, I am using a mac airport and followed the directions ?
    Maybe I am not getting it 1 can this be done with 1 wireless router ?
    I put in the IP addresses but I keep getting this router has NO DNS Servers ? there was no mention of that!
    Anyway Marc this is for some LARGE car show's SEMA is one of them and my plan was to update the focuses I have made in Light Converse and leave the H4 in the Dimmer room and go around with an AUSU tablet.
    Can you tell me how this should be set up, this would be far better than dragging around
    the H4 and yelling at 4 boom lifts .
    So and you have been most helpful in the past Please tell me what I need to buy and can you please tell me how to set it up to be bomb proof.
    Thank you so much >>>>>Robin
Children
No Data