Wireless Network ? H4

If anyone would be kind enough to help here I have car shows coming up
and I was thinking lugging my H4 around over carpet/Ramps and more would be a large pain.
So I was thinking of a wireless network H4 + Switch + Ausu Laptop running
Light Converse + long range wireless router = Ausu tablet running H4PC
Could this be done and if so could you explain HOW

Please,

Robin
Parents
  • Hey Robin,

if you are not so familiar with IP Settings and configs the best way to do it is this on:

* In the HOG4 go to the control panel and turn on DHCP Server, this will give your Laptop and Airport automatically an IP adress
    * In the Airport go to the tab INTERNET and select DHCP as your connection and in the tab NETWORK choose OFF (bridge-mode)
    * Configure your laptop wifi-connection to receive an IP adress automatically.
    * Restart the whole system and load your show in your HOG4, beginning with the Airport.

After done so, your Laptop and Airport should get an IP Adress from the DHCP Server running on your HOG4 and you should be able to connect to the show.
    I would suggest to set your HOGPC to a different net-number than your HOG4 and turn off the server

Best

Marc
  • Hey Robin,

if you are not so familiar with IP Settings and configs the best way to do it is this on:

* In the HOG4 go to the control panel and turn on DHCP Server, this will give your Laptop and Airport automatically an IP adress
    * In the Airport go to the tab INTERNET and select DHCP as your connection and in the tab NETWORK choose OFF (bridge-mode)
    * Configure your laptop wifi-connection to receive an IP adress automatically.
    * Restart the whole system and load your show in your HOG4, beginning with the Airport.

After done so, your Laptop and Airport should get an IP Adress from the DHCP Server running on your HOG4 and you should be able to connect to the show.
    I would suggest to set your HOGPC to a different net-number than your HOG4 and turn off the server

Best

Marc
Children
No Data