Wireless Network ? H4

If anyone would be kind enough to help here I have car shows coming up
and I was thinking lugging my H4 around over carpet/Ramps and more would be a large pain.
So I was thinking of a wireless network H4 + Switch + Ausu Laptop running
Light Converse + long range wireless router = Ausu tablet running H4PC
Could this be done and if so could you explain HOW

Please,

Robin
Parents
  • If you want to have the exact layout like on your console use:

* same netnumber on HOGPC without running the server

You can also use a different net number without running the server, then this will give you the possibility to have some cues running on your console, like work light, already focused areas or what ever and work with you laptop on another page where you can store dummy cues for focusing or whatever. All created palettes will be available on all connected consoles/hog pcs. As well as cuelists are, you only need to assign them the way you like, if you stored them on a different page.
    I always work with 2 different net numbers, then the dimmerguy can also check stuff at the console without kicking me out all the time, cause when you use the same net number all playback status is mirrored and so on
    Hope this helps.
  • If you want to have the exact layout like on your console use:

* same netnumber on HOGPC without running the server

You can also use a different net number without running the server, then this will give you the possibility to have some cues running on your console, like work light, already focused areas or what ever and work with you laptop on another page where you can store dummy cues for focusing or whatever. All created palettes will be available on all connected consoles/hog pcs. As well as cuelists are, you only need to assign them the way you like, if you stored them on a different page.
    I always work with 2 different net numbers, then the dimmerguy can also check stuff at the console without kicking me out all the time, cause when you use the same net number all playback status is mirrored and so on
    Hope this helps.
Children
No Data