Obliged to downgrade !!!!! V2.0.1 is Urgent

Hi

I 've too many problems in V 2

- Merger
- Touch ans suck problem
- effects sometimes still running in programmer even if table in "OFF"
- preset loosed after updating in V 2
- No possibility of preset for begin and end in effect engine
- no begin & end for color wheel, gobos, ....
- result really strange with the new effect engine
- Network ( 2 desk on the same show ), choose selection is mirroring on the 2 desk....a real problem.

I'm sur you know all those problems

I think it is urgent !!

BEST

SEBASTIEN
Parents
  • Hello Sebastien

The effect OFF and the consoles tracking their choose buttons has been fixed and will be included in the upcoming V2.1.0 release. This is planned to be released very soon.

Merge Problem - I will need to find that post.

Touch Problem - Please send me you show file that produced the fatal error.

Effect -
    Forward, Reverse and Bounce:
    These options are working as we have implemented them. We are working to expand these effect options to work with palettes.

Adjust Begin / End:
    I understand your complaint here, you really would like Begin/End for postion palettes.

Setting a manual offset:
    This is nothing new to V2. I was able to recreate this on a Hog 3, so it's been around for awile. Our FX master is out today so I will ask him next week why this occurs.
  • Hello Sebastien

The effect OFF and the consoles tracking their choose buttons has been fixed and will be included in the upcoming V2.1.0 release. This is planned to be released very soon.

Merge Problem - I will need to find that post.

Touch Problem - Please send me you show file that produced the fatal error.

Effect -
    Forward, Reverse and Bounce:
    These options are working as we have implemented them. We are working to expand these effect options to work with palettes.

Adjust Begin / End:
    I understand your complaint here, you really would like Begin/End for postion palettes.

Setting a manual offset:
    This is nothing new to V2. I was able to recreate this on a Hog 3, so it's been around for awile. Our FX master is out today so I will ask him next week why this occurs.
Children
No Data