Hog 4 Pc with Hog 2 wings

Hi all!

I've got a question about linking Hog 4 Pc software with Hog 2 console or wings for this console, is it possible to link that? I'm asking because Hog 4 on PC is hard to control without real faders and programing buttons. I need a low cost solution for my problem, if it will no work, can You give me any example of the wings or consoles enable to link that in one?

Good day for all! Jakub.
Parents
  • HOG 2 only had the expansion-wing which was connected via a 5-pin XLR.
    If you have any Hardware that is connected via USB to a HOG2PC or HOG3PC system, these devices will work direct with HOG4.
    During the times of iPC which was able to boot into HOG2 and HOG3 these wings had already been around (Programmingwing and Playbackwing).
    The single-widgets might work or not, depending on their age, if it is not working you can buy an upgrade-licence (like already mentioned), if you connect the widget to a HOG4PC or HOG3PC it will tell you if it needs to be upgraded or not.

Hope this helps

Best

marc
  • HOG 2 only had the expansion-wing which was connected via a 5-pin XLR.
    If you have any Hardware that is connected via USB to a HOG2PC or HOG3PC system, these devices will work direct with HOG4.
    During the times of iPC which was able to boot into HOG2 and HOG3 these wings had already been around (Programmingwing and Playbackwing).
    The single-widgets might work or not, depending on their age, if it is not working you can buy an upgrade-licence (like already mentioned), if you connect the widget to a HOG4PC or HOG3PC it will tell you if it needs to be upgraded or not.

Hope this helps

Best

marc
Children
No Data