Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • Ok...
    100x100 pixel RGB for example....
    Thats 30.000 DMX Channels... Guys keep it serious... Have you ever done this?
    59 Universes....
    How high needs to be the resolution or at least the distances for the viewer to see a waving flag as it what it is meant to be...
    Just thinking of the 50 stars of the flag of the USA...

So thats why i was asking what are you really using? What you need pixel-mapping for in a console?
    I agree with small bitmaps like letters and numbers, stars etc to use with Jarags etc
    But for the the rest... See my example above... This means a lot of processing and also external hardware, 100x100 pixels matrix would need 4 DP8K
    For the same money I can get a mediaserver that can do more.
  • Ok...
    100x100 pixel RGB for example....
    Thats 30.000 DMX Channels... Guys keep it serious... Have you ever done this?
    59 Universes....
    How high needs to be the resolution or at least the distances for the viewer to see a waving flag as it what it is meant to be...
    Just thinking of the 50 stars of the flag of the USA...

So thats why i was asking what are you really using? What you need pixel-mapping for in a console?
    I agree with small bitmaps like letters and numbers, stars etc to use with Jarags etc
    But for the the rest... See my example above... This means a lot of processing and also external hardware, 100x100 pixels matrix would need 4 DP8K
    For the same money I can get a mediaserver that can do more.
Children
No Data