Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • I'm not saying a Hog can't handle it. I guess what I'm saying, is that IMHO, Pixelmapping and running media from a console will always have its limitations when compared to a dedicated media server. So why bother doing it half assed. Just get the correct tool for the job.

You bid a job with just a desk telling the client you can send the LEDs a media file. Then the client sees what you can do with a small array of pixels and wants and asks for more. If your at the limit of your bitmap fx from the desk, then what?
  • I'm not saying a Hog can't handle it. I guess what I'm saying, is that IMHO, Pixelmapping and running media from a console will always have its limitations when compared to a dedicated media server. So why bother doing it half assed. Just get the correct tool for the job.

You bid a job with just a desk telling the client you can send the LEDs a media file. Then the client sees what you can do with a small array of pixels and wants and asks for more. If your at the limit of your bitmap fx from the desk, then what?
Children
No Data