Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • If you can afford a media server that's great but not every job can or if all your controlling is 10 led battens hung from a rig grouped into a 10x10 pixel square and you want to run a small effect across them, its a pain, whereas with even Avo (and i hate saying that) its really easy to get something running on it (and I'm talking a star or something that the effect engine can't do) (and doesn't get into media server world)
    Do we know what the limits of pixel mapping is on things like Avo and chamsys?
    If Hog could do everything Chamsys does and more (like we are pushing into) then every chamsys user, would naturally progress onto the better feature set of Hog.
  • If you can afford a media server that's great but not every job can or if all your controlling is 10 led battens hung from a rig grouped into a 10x10 pixel square and you want to run a small effect across them, its a pain, whereas with even Avo (and i hate saying that) its really easy to get something running on it (and I'm talking a star or something that the effect engine can't do) (and doesn't get into media server world)
    Do we know what the limits of pixel mapping is on things like Avo and chamsys?
    If Hog could do everything Chamsys does and more (like we are pushing into) then every chamsys user, would naturally progress onto the better feature set of Hog.
Children
No Data