Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • [QUOTE=MLorenz;73208]I think what most people want to see is an easy bitmap animator. And not a an option to playback Full HD Videos. Together with that an more advanced selection tool like MATricks.

I wouldn't say a bitmap animator takes it far enough....just a still image that then moves around is OK, but not nearly dynamic enough. A low-res video file would offer much better options, or some sort of onboard file conversion that can take a higher res file and sample pixel areas to take it down to a lower res.
  • [QUOTE=MLorenz;73208]I think what most people want to see is an easy bitmap animator. And not a an option to playback Full HD Videos. Together with that an more advanced selection tool like MATricks.

I wouldn't say a bitmap animator takes it far enough....just a still image that then moves around is OK, but not nearly dynamic enough. A low-res video file would offer much better options, or some sort of onboard file conversion that can take a higher res file and sample pixel areas to take it down to a lower res.
Children
No Data