Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Buzz313th;73244]I ran the 7970 for a while, but just upgraded both boxes to AMD W9000s. They are monster cards. 6 outs at 4k each, plus I can Genlock (Framelock) at the cards which is awesome since I don't have to do an ImagePro. They are well worth the money and transforms the box into a good investment.

With Apple and Catalyst I´m a bit limited which cards can be used.
    But the cards in the new MacPro are quite comparable to the W9000 (unfortunatly without Genlock)
    Looking forward to the new Axon Pro HD Live with Genlock... I think they might use also this Gfx
  • [QUOTE=Buzz313th;73244]I ran the 7970 for a while, but just upgraded both boxes to AMD W9000s. They are monster cards. 6 outs at 4k each, plus I can Genlock (Framelock) at the cards which is awesome since I don't have to do an ImagePro. They are well worth the money and transforms the box into a good investment.

With Apple and Catalyst I´m a bit limited which cards can be used.
    But the cards in the new MacPro are quite comparable to the W9000 (unfortunatly without Genlock)
    Looking forward to the new Axon Pro HD Live with Genlock... I think they might use also this Gfx
Children
No Data