Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • [QUOTE=digne;73248]hello,
    I'm quite divided on the pixel mapping directly into the console. This would require a lot of crossfade on all DMX channels and suddenly the console performance would suffer . So I think the media server solution is better.
    But imagine a pixel mapping on a 10 x 10 magicPanel wall ( 60x60 pixels).
    If I want to run a media on the entire map then the media server works well.
    But now imagine that we want only turn on the first and last LED of each MagicPanel ... I think it becomes a little complicated with a media server
    The easiest, in this case, is that the console directly turn on those LEDs. But unfortunately this is the media server that is wired to the magic panels ....
    Should therefore merge the media server AND the console...
    So in the end we need 1 media server + 1 merger htp.

So I think it would be more interesting than the hog can be a REAL merger htp that can make a pixel mapping alone.
    This way we can run all kinds of media but also easily controlling each pixel.

Regards,

Gael

Very good point.
    Artnet merging should have more options, like LTP, HTP per channel
  • [QUOTE=digne;73248]hello,
    I'm quite divided on the pixel mapping directly into the console. This would require a lot of crossfade on all DMX channels and suddenly the console performance would suffer . So I think the media server solution is better.
    But imagine a pixel mapping on a 10 x 10 magicPanel wall ( 60x60 pixels).
    If I want to run a media on the entire map then the media server works well.
    But now imagine that we want only turn on the first and last LED of each MagicPanel ... I think it becomes a little complicated with a media server
    The easiest, in this case, is that the console directly turn on those LEDs. But unfortunately this is the media server that is wired to the magic panels ....
    Should therefore merge the media server AND the console...
    So in the end we need 1 media server + 1 merger htp.

So I think it would be more interesting than the hog can be a REAL merger htp that can make a pixel mapping alone.
    This way we can run all kinds of media but also easily controlling each pixel.

Regards,

Gael

Very good point.
    Artnet merging should have more options, like LTP, HTP per channel
Children
No Data