Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • Andy, sometimes more power and more options also results in a more difficult setup and realisation.
    Chamsys and Avo are outputting artnet just from the console. So only one physical output and processor taking care of all.
    HOG can output from the console and also via DPs, so a distributed system where the calculations for DMX are done. This is a more complex task than in the chamsys or avo world.
    I agree that it is not impossible and should be done. But it is more complex to implement. With that said I heard rumors that it is worked on.
  • Andy, sometimes more power and more options also results in a more difficult setup and realisation.
    Chamsys and Avo are outputting artnet just from the console. So only one physical output and processor taking care of all.
    HOG can output from the console and also via DPs, so a distributed system where the calculations for DMX are done. This is a more complex task than in the chamsys or avo world.
    I agree that it is not impossible and should be done. But it is more complex to implement. With that said I heard rumors that it is worked on.
Children
No Data