Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • [QUOTE=srautane;73303]Personally, I am more interested in taking things to the next level.

IMO it is important.

-To have a pixel mapping that is easy to use
    -Good crossfades between FX engine, and between bitmaps.
    -Here's a good place for multitouch moving, scaling and rotation.
    -Still image animation (for example move, scale, rotate, intensity)
    -Ability to pixel map almost any parameters (pan and tilt, iris, zoom, etc)

Good point Sami, the option to map the value of a pixel to any parameter would be a great tool for creating very complex looks.
    All of your requests is what I would request from a good pixel-mapper, and thats also a reason why I´m using a media-server for that task most of the times.
    I think it makes no sense just to implement a small bmp-animator, if it is done it must be done correct and as a minimum with the same options a Chamsys, AVO or Clarity offers. If you want to seperate from the competitors you need to provide some stuff that the others have and make it better/easier to use or you must provide more features
  • [QUOTE=srautane;73303]Personally, I am more interested in taking things to the next level.

IMO it is important.

-To have a pixel mapping that is easy to use
    -Good crossfades between FX engine, and between bitmaps.
    -Here's a good place for multitouch moving, scaling and rotation.
    -Still image animation (for example move, scale, rotate, intensity)
    -Ability to pixel map almost any parameters (pan and tilt, iris, zoom, etc)

Good point Sami, the option to map the value of a pixel to any parameter would be a great tool for creating very complex looks.
    All of your requests is what I would request from a good pixel-mapper, and thats also a reason why I´m using a media-server for that task most of the times.
    I think it makes no sense just to implement a small bmp-animator, if it is done it must be done correct and as a minimum with the same options a Chamsys, AVO or Clarity offers. If you want to seperate from the competitors you need to provide some stuff that the others have and make it better/easier to use or you must provide more features
Children
No Data