Small pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • I personally think pixel mapping in a console is massively over rated.
    As Marc says, with a large array of fixtures it is better to use a media server, and with a smaller amount of fixtures I think just the effects engine with good use of grouping and buddying is far more effective. I can think up a look and then create it exactly in seconds within the console. Using this I have far more control over what the fixtures are doing than just throwing content at them, which with most set ups just gives a random look, which can be replicated with the effects engine very easily.
  • I personally think pixel mapping in a console is massively over rated.
    As Marc says, with a large array of fixtures it is better to use a media server, and with a smaller amount of fixtures I think just the effects engine with good use of grouping and buddying is far more effective. I can think up a look and then create it exactly in seconds within the console. Using this I have far more control over what the fixtures are doing than just throwing content at them, which with most set ups just gives a random look, which can be replicated with the effects engine very easily.
Children
No Data