Visualize

Hello Together!
I call from Germany. Pleas be sorry for my bad english.
I download the Hog 4 Software to learn how to programm the hog 4 Console. How do I visualize the cues, fixture, Colors..... I would like to see if my programming is correct. What do I need there for.
We don`t have a Hog jet but be buy one. So I will be ready to use it when we get it.

Greetings Lutz

PS: If someone can tell me in German how to fix this Problem it will be gread!
Parents
  • Hi Lutz
    erst einmal willkommen im Board.
    Die Forensprache ist im Allgemeinen Englisch, aber ich antworte trotzdem auf Deutsch :)

Mit der HOG4 Software würde ich im Output Fenster arbeiten. Dort kannst du dir alle Informationen anzeigen lassen, welchen Output du gerade generierst.(Values, Sources etc)
    Meiner Meinung nach (bin mir nicht 100% sicher, weil ich das so nicht nutze) kannst du kein ArtNet aus der HOG4 Software schieben ohne mind. ein Widget angeschlossen zu haben und die LightConverse-Demo (LightConverse wird zu den HOG Konsolen als Visualisierer geliefert) kann KEIN HOG-Net der 4er Serie. Aber wie gesagt, sicher bin ich nicht.

Demnach (wenn das mit dem Visualisierer nicht funktioniert) nimm dir das Output-Fenster zur Hand.

An die Kollegen...
    Kann die WYSIWYG-Demo sich mit der HOG4 Software connecten?

English-Version:
    Hey Lutz. First of all welcome to the board.
    The forum-language in general is english. I'am answering in german anyway :)
    I would recommend working with the output window while using the HOG4 Software.
    There you can see what leaves your console(values, sources etc).
    I'm not quite sure but i.m.h.o you cannot run ArtNet from out of the HOG4 Software when at least one Widget is not connected. The Lightconverse Demo (LC comes with the HOG4 Consoles) cannot connect to HogNet from the H4 Series. But like i said...nut sure about that.
    Try the output window...

To you other guys... can the WYSIWYG Demo connect to HOG4 Software?
  • Hi Lutz
    erst einmal willkommen im Board.
    Die Forensprache ist im Allgemeinen Englisch, aber ich antworte trotzdem auf Deutsch :)

Mit der HOG4 Software würde ich im Output Fenster arbeiten. Dort kannst du dir alle Informationen anzeigen lassen, welchen Output du gerade generierst.(Values, Sources etc)
    Meiner Meinung nach (bin mir nicht 100% sicher, weil ich das so nicht nutze) kannst du kein ArtNet aus der HOG4 Software schieben ohne mind. ein Widget angeschlossen zu haben und die LightConverse-Demo (LightConverse wird zu den HOG Konsolen als Visualisierer geliefert) kann KEIN HOG-Net der 4er Serie. Aber wie gesagt, sicher bin ich nicht.

Demnach (wenn das mit dem Visualisierer nicht funktioniert) nimm dir das Output-Fenster zur Hand.

An die Kollegen...
    Kann die WYSIWYG-Demo sich mit der HOG4 Software connecten?

English-Version:
    Hey Lutz. First of all welcome to the board.
    The forum-language in general is english. I'am answering in german anyway :)
    I would recommend working with the output window while using the HOG4 Software.
    There you can see what leaves your console(values, sources etc).
    I'm not quite sure but i.m.h.o you cannot run ArtNet from out of the HOG4 Software when at least one Widget is not connected. The Lightconverse Demo (LC comes with the HOG4 Consoles) cannot connect to HogNet from the H4 Series. But like i said...nut sure about that.
    Try the output window...

To you other guys... can the WYSIWYG Demo connect to HOG4 Software?
Children
No Data