global effects

hey,
I'm struggleing with the FX-engine.
I'm trying to build global FX (position/color/etc) but every effect doesn't work for any fixture even when i press the global button in the recort menu..........:dunno:
what to do?
Parents
  • Not true. You are able to make any kind of effect using a single fixture and record it as a Fixture Type Effect palette or even a Global Effects palette. This would allow you to apply the effect to any fixture. Now, if you create an effect using more than one fixture, and you fan any of their attributes, then recording those fixtures together into an Effects palette would only work as a Per Fixture effect. The Per Type and Global settings would not work since each fixture has different values because they were fanned. There are plans to bring back what was once called Sequence Effects. Not sure when or if it will even be called this, but the effects engine rework is something High End intends to work on.
  • Not true. You are able to make any kind of effect using a single fixture and record it as a Fixture Type Effect palette or even a Global Effects palette. This would allow you to apply the effect to any fixture. Now, if you create an effect using more than one fixture, and you fan any of their attributes, then recording those fixtures together into an Effects palette would only work as a Per Fixture effect. The Per Type and Global settings would not work since each fixture has different values because they were fanned. There are plans to bring back what was once called Sequence Effects. Not sure when or if it will even be called this, but the effects engine rework is something High End intends to work on.
Children
No Data