Hog 3 Expansion wing on Hog 4 problems

It occurred to me that when I connect a Hog 3 expansion wing to a Hog 4, the two faderless banks on the top don't put out intensity. It looks like Hog 4 thinks those banks are banks with faders, but with faders down.
I tried everything, like changing virtual faders up or down, in list options different fader options, htp and ltp, but nothing worked. The only way i got any intensity output is by using a flash button.
There was also a non-logical offset in the numbering of faders on the wing.
When using a comment macro like RM 21>26, other faders than expected were released. Six sequential faders were released, but not the first 6 of a bank on the expansion wing.
I used a Hog 4 with software version 2.1.0
Parents
  • What do those faderless masters report as their intensity level on the wing? 0%? 100%?

If the virtual fader preference is set to Full then those masters should be set to full and output at that level. If you hold down any one of those choose keys you can also see the reported intensity level for those masters on the main encoder wheels.

we have retested here in the lab and have confirmed this works so we just need to figure out what is different here between our testing and your experience.
  • What do those faderless masters report as their intensity level on the wing? 0%? 100%?

If the virtual fader preference is set to Full then those masters should be set to full and output at that level. If you hold down any one of those choose keys you can also see the reported intensity level for those masters on the main encoder wheels.

we have retested here in the lab and have confirmed this works so we just need to figure out what is different here between our testing and your experience.
Children
No Data