Hog4 touch screen problems

Hello...

I have calibrated the touch screen on my Hog4 console.. and after that the touch function is all working on the same screen...

So when i press fx. the center screen, i will react on the big right screen..

I have tried reboot etc..

Any one have any ideas ?
Parents
  • Did a full ISO restore. Here was my situation. Went to cal my external, and lost cal on both my internals. After install 1 and 2, both the internal screens wouldn't respond to touch. The multi touch center screen was ok. After install 3, I was able to call the internals. I downgraded to 2.1.0 and was able to call all of them including my externals. I then did an upgrade to 2.1.2 and it worked. 2 hours before show but worked never the less
  • Did a full ISO restore. Here was my situation. Went to cal my external, and lost cal on both my internals. After install 1 and 2, both the internal screens wouldn't respond to touch. The multi touch center screen was ok. After install 3, I was able to call the internals. I downgraded to 2.1.0 and was able to call all of them including my externals. I then did an upgrade to 2.1.2 and it worked. 2 hours before show but worked never the less
Children
No Data