Hog4 touch screen problems

Hello...

I have calibrated the touch screen on my Hog4 console.. and after that the touch function is all working on the same screen...

So when i press fx. the center screen, i will react on the big right screen..

I have tried reboot etc..

Any one have any ideas ?
Parents
  • I had this same problem today with FB4 (2.2.0).
    I connected playback wing4 for first time to my console when power was off, powered the console, launched a new show and noticed that wings touchscreen wasn't responding correctly, went to calibrate the screens and after calibration all touches on wing and left internal screen happens on right internal screens. I Tried to calibrate screens for several times after that and every time same unwanted result appears! What's wrong whit it...?
  • I had this same problem today with FB4 (2.2.0).
    I connected playback wing4 for first time to my console when power was off, powered the console, launched a new show and noticed that wings touchscreen wasn't responding correctly, went to calibrate the screens and after calibration all touches on wing and left internal screen happens on right internal screens. I Tried to calibrate screens for several times after that and every time same unwanted result appears! What's wrong whit it...?
Children
No Data