Hog4 touch screen problems

Hello...

I have calibrated the touch screen on my Hog4 console.. and after that the touch function is all working on the same screen...

So when i press fx. the center screen, i will react on the big right screen..

I have tried reboot etc..

Any one have any ideas ?
Parents
  • So once again I came across the issue of the screens on a Hog4 responding only as screen #1. Board version 2.1.2 (b565) I reclibrate the screen several times and same issue.
    Tried to ISO restore the board but it wont run the auto exe of my USB restore, also tried to use the board USB restore (red one) with the same results.
    Called HighEnd and they told me to reformat my USB restore and reinstall the ISO on it, I did it but the board wont restore.
    I can see the content of the USB restore but the board just wont boot from it.
    Any ideas???
    The company who is providing the board had a Hog 3 wing attached to the board just as the last time I saw this issue about a year ago with another board in another country.
  • So once again I came across the issue of the screens on a Hog4 responding only as screen #1. Board version 2.1.2 (b565) I reclibrate the screen several times and same issue.
    Tried to ISO restore the board but it wont run the auto exe of my USB restore, also tried to use the board USB restore (red one) with the same results.
    Called HighEnd and they told me to reformat my USB restore and reinstall the ISO on it, I did it but the board wont restore.
    I can see the content of the USB restore but the board just wont boot from it.
    Any ideas???
    The company who is providing the board had a Hog 3 wing attached to the board just as the last time I saw this issue about a year ago with another board in another country.
Children
No Data