Hog4 touch screen problems

Hello...

I have calibrated the touch screen on my Hog4 console.. and after that the touch function is all working on the same screen...

So when i press fx. the center screen, i will react on the big right screen..

I have tried reboot etc..

Any one have any ideas ?
Parents
  • Hi, video 15 at the link below will show the process. If you use a PC confirm Linux Live was used to create the USB drive. Disconnect any wings and additional USB drives etc from the console when installing the software.

www.highend.com/hes-support/training/hog-videos

You can find the software and Linux Live at the link below. When the console states press ENTER to begin the download, it is ENTER on the external keyboard.

www.highend.com/products/lighting-consoles/hog-4#content-now

If this doesn't help let us know what response you get when trying to load the software.
  • Hi, video 15 at the link below will show the process. If you use a PC confirm Linux Live was used to create the USB drive. Disconnect any wings and additional USB drives etc from the console when installing the software.

www.highend.com/hes-support/training/hog-videos

You can find the software and Linux Live at the link below. When the console states press ENTER to begin the download, it is ENTER on the external keyboard.

www.highend.com/products/lighting-consoles/hog-4#content-now

If this doesn't help let us know what response you get when trying to load the software.
Children
No Data