Security code

Good morning, hope somebody help me about the next issue, our full boar 4 is asking for a security code at start up, and no body knows any code, and the factory code doesn't work, is there any way to unlock it?

Thanks

Javier
Parents
  • I wasn't clear, I apologize. Mainly for example if two consoles happened to already be networked and one was locked for some reason, you can unlock it form the other.

If the locked console had a show open and the settings were set to allow another console to network onto it, you may be able to get it that way as well.

I am not saying you can easily network onto every locked console with another console and unlock it. It is not a reliable way around the issue.
  • I wasn't clear, I apologize. Mainly for example if two consoles happened to already be networked and one was locked for some reason, you can unlock it form the other.

If the locked console had a show open and the settings were set to allow another console to network onto it, you may be able to get it that way as well.

I am not saying you can easily network onto every locked console with another console and unlock it. It is not a reliable way around the issue.
Children
No Data