Security code

Good morning, hope somebody help me about the next issue, our full boar 4 is asking for a security code at start up, and no body knows any code, and the factory code doesn't work, is there any way to unlock it?

Thanks

Javier
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Mitch;73176]Hi Jeff, starting on page 58 of the manual explains the console locking feature.

www.highend.com/support/controllers/documents/H4_manual.pdf

Thanks Mitch,

I am aware of how to lock the desk when it's powered on and currently in a showfile, but the OP mentioned that when he launches a showfile the console asks for a user password during startup and I am unaware that H4 has the ability to prompt for a user password on show launch. I always assumed that regardless of the password set, that the console will always powerup and or log into a show unlocked.

JB
  • [QUOTE=Mitch;73176]Hi Jeff, starting on page 58 of the manual explains the console locking feature.

www.highend.com/support/controllers/documents/H4_manual.pdf

Thanks Mitch,

I am aware of how to lock the desk when it's powered on and currently in a showfile, but the OP mentioned that when he launches a showfile the console asks for a user password during startup and I am unaware that H4 has the ability to prompt for a user password on show launch. I always assumed that regardless of the password set, that the console will always powerup and or log into a show unlocked.

JB
Children
No Data