Security code

Good morning, hope somebody help me about the next issue, our full boar 4 is asking for a security code at start up, and no body knows any code, and the factory code doesn't work, is there any way to unlock it?

Thanks

Javier
Parents
  • By implementing a master code you would completely negate the point of having a code at all surely as all people would need to do is have a quick 'google' (other search engines are available) and obtain the master code.

My personal opinion is maybe users should check the console code before they lock the console. I personally like the idea that if the console reboots then it reboots the showfile into a locked state. It doesn't stop you using the console, you can launch a new show, or launch the backup of the show (you did save a backup didn't you!) with no problems.

Colin
  • By implementing a master code you would completely negate the point of having a code at all surely as all people would need to do is have a quick 'google' (other search engines are available) and obtain the master code.

My personal opinion is maybe users should check the console code before they lock the console. I personally like the idea that if the console reboots then it reboots the showfile into a locked state. It doesn't stop you using the console, you can launch a new show, or launch the backup of the show (you did save a backup didn't you!) with no problems.

Colin
Children
No Data