Security code

Good morning, hope somebody help me about the next issue, our full boar 4 is asking for a security code at start up, and no body knows any code, and the factory code doesn't work, is there any way to unlock it?

Thanks

Javier
Parents
  • Agreed, I wish just that particular show file was locked upon reboot, not the entire console.
    I also agree that users *should* check the console code prior to locking.... but you have to know where to look; it's buried under network settings, not Control Panel or Prefs. I think it makes sense there, since it's 'per console' but not intuitive.
    Also the 'Lock' button is very visible AND right next to 'Quit'. There isn't any prompt or alert when you touch 'Lock'.... it's locked immediately with whatever code the previous user set on a different show file.
    I really think it should be per showfile and console and not a global console pin.
  • Agreed, I wish just that particular show file was locked upon reboot, not the entire console.
    I also agree that users *should* check the console code prior to locking.... but you have to know where to look; it's buried under network settings, not Control Panel or Prefs. I think it makes sense there, since it's 'per console' but not intuitive.
    Also the 'Lock' button is very visible AND right next to 'Quit'. There isn't any prompt or alert when you touch 'Lock'.... it's locked immediately with whatever code the previous user set on a different show file.
    I really think it should be per showfile and console and not a global console pin.
Children
No Data