Programming Timecode

Hi,

after a Timecodeshowprogramming, i must say, the Procedure is horrorble!

Is something planed for a new Timcodeprogramming? Nice would be a visual Timeline, recording all Events (Flash, Fadermoves, etc..), editing the Events by drag and drop. This is much easyer and faster!
Right now, it needs to many Time to set a Show on Timecode!!!!!!!

Marco
Parents
  • EVENTS are the way to go with this. Surely much of the way the console handles keystroke macros can be utilised but as Ross says, with the addition of fader movements and restrictions to playback only.

Personally, I would prefer to keep this in list form, and not move to a timeline "eye candy" approach. Whilst the latter certainly looks more impressive, I find a list format faster to work with.
  • EVENTS are the way to go with this. Surely much of the way the console handles keystroke macros can be utilised but as Ross says, with the addition of fader movements and restrictions to playback only.

Personally, I would prefer to keep this in list form, and not move to a timeline "eye candy" approach. Whilst the latter certainly looks more impressive, I find a list format faster to work with.
Children
No Data