Inhib's with Page Changes

Any particular reason why inhibs can't hold their values on page changes? This is seriously getting under my skin. I shouldn't need to dedicate a wing to inhibs I MAY have to change during a show. :angryfire:
Parents
  • Its ridiculous (and maybe I am at fault for assuming it was fixed in 4) and makes it impossible to use the desk for a multi-user busking TV show where you need to control various key lights and levels over multiple pages.

And NO, I am not assigning them to a far off playback bar and controlling from an iPad or some other stupid solution. Its a $30k desk. No reason why this can't work right. It bit hard for a show I worked on and forced us to switch consoles half way through programming because of it. Not cool.
  • Its ridiculous (and maybe I am at fault for assuming it was fixed in 4) and makes it impossible to use the desk for a multi-user busking TV show where you need to control various key lights and levels over multiple pages.

And NO, I am not assigning them to a far off playback bar and controlling from an iPad or some other stupid solution. Its a $30k desk. No reason why this can't work right. It bit hard for a show I worked on and forced us to switch consoles half way through programming because of it. Not cool.
Children
No Data