Inhib's with Page Changes

Any particular reason why inhibs can't hold their values on page changes? This is seriously getting under my skin. I shouldn't need to dedicate a wing to inhibs I MAY have to change during a show. :angryfire:
Parents
  • I think when you are using an inhibitive fader, you are aware of using that kind of fader, and they do affect the programmer and output because you want to. A pink background with fat flashing purple characters can help you to remind that you are using inhibits... For me, when i have a page with inhibits, it is clear that i want this to affect the output and programmer! So it makes sense to have an option in the preferences to check or uncheck this option.
  • I think when you are using an inhibitive fader, you are aware of using that kind of fader, and they do affect the programmer and output because you want to. A pink background with fat flashing purple characters can help you to remind that you are using inhibits... For me, when i have a page with inhibits, it is clear that i want this to affect the output and programmer! So it makes sense to have an option in the preferences to check or uncheck this option.
Children
No Data